The Greeks remind us that when success and bounty arrive, then, especially, it is time to be self-effacing, modest, generous, and forgiving. If not, retribution follows—whether because human nature dictates that the crowd wishes misfortune upon the haughty, or, as I confess that I believe, there is a sort of divine force that seeks to remind us of our own folly and can only do that in appropriately dramatic and timely fashion.
- Aw, yeah. New windshield wipers! I can see forever. 14 hours ago
- I PR'd "130418 400m Run, 50 Squats"! scale: 3 rnds For Time: 17:15 #mywod #crossfit 18 hours ago
- I completed "140415 .5 Nukes"! RIP 5:40/7 : 7:30/18 : 7:20/24 2 days ago
- I completed "140413 SDHP, Pushups"! For Repetitions: 294 #mywod #crossfit 3 days ago
- I completed "140411 Box Jumps, SDHP"! For Repetitions: 135 Ugh. #mywod #crossfit 6 days ago