The Greeks remind us that when success and bounty arrive, then, especially, it is time to be self-effacing, modest, generous, and forgiving. If not, retribution follows—whether because human nature dictates that the crowd wishes misfortune upon the haughty, or, as I confess that I believe, there is a sort of divine force that seeks to remind us of our own folly and can only do that in appropriately dramatic and timely fashion.
- I completed "Fight Gone Bad"! For Repetitions: 182 1 day ago
- I completed "140821 Burpee Pullovers, Squats, Handstand"! Ring BPs. For Rounds: 3 +5 Fun! #mywod #crossfit 1 week ago
- Ethiopia, you're a cool country with the history and all, but your coffee beans have way too much influence on North Idaho coffee. 1 week ago
- Every time I'm in the express lane someone has a financial crisis. 1 week ago
- I completed "Elizabeth"! 60#, blue band For Time: 13:46 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFit 1 week ago