The Greeks remind us that when success and bounty arrive, then, especially, it is time to be self-effacing, modest, generous, and forgiving. If not, retribution follows—whether because human nature dictates that the crowd wishes misfortune upon the haughty, or, as I confess that I believe, there is a sort of divine force that seeks to remind us of our own folly and can only do that in appropriately dramatic and timely fashion.
- I completed "140422 Lunges, KtE"! BrandX pack scale For Time: 17:01 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFit 1 day ago
- I completed "140421 Masters Qualifier Event 3 "! Subbed run for row, HSPU from box. For Time: 21:19 #mywod #crossfit 2 days ago
- I PR'd "7x1 Split Jerks! For Load: 107 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFit 5 days ago
- Aw, yeah. New windshield wipers! I can see forever. 6 days ago
- I PR'd "130418 400m Run, 50 Squats"! scale: 3 rnds For Time: 17:15 #mywod #crossfit 6 days ago