The Greeks remind us that when success and bounty arrive, then, especially, it is time to be self-effacing, modest, generous, and forgiving. If not, retribution follows—whether because human nature dictates that the crowd wishes misfortune upon the haughty, or, as I confess that I believe, there is a sort of divine force that seeks to remind us of our own folly and can only do that in appropriately dramatic and timely fashion.
- I completed "140728 Double Grace"! 75# For Time: 11:06 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFit 11 hours ago
- "130715 HPC, Burpees"! BrandX pack scale. For Time: 6:52 Not sure what I spent 3 more minutes doing last year. @mywodhq #mywod #crossfit 4 days ago
- "trained weather spotters reported a severe thunderstorm." I suspect it doesn't take *that* much training... 6 days ago
- Guess I don't have to mow this evening now. #stupidrain 6 days ago
- I completed "5x1 Deadlifts" and set a new personal record! For Load: 200 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFi 1 week ago