The result is that we are witnessing a quiet but insidious revolution. At home, if successful, the state and its vast array of newly hired employees, will administer our health care system, as well as education loans (and that will need a sort of new agency like the Postal Service or DMV). We now take for granted take-overs of much of the automobile industry and financial organizations. Should cap and trade pass, the administration would be dictating energy use. If you add it up — going to the doctor, driving a car, stopping by an ATM, flipping on the lights, taking out a student loan — you could run bump into a lot of new federal bureaucrats. And that’s the point, isn’t it after all?
- I completed "5x3 Front Squats" and set a new PR! For Load: 105 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFit 2 hours ago
- I completed "Fight Gone Bad"! For Repetitions: 182 2 days ago
- I completed "140821 Burpee Pullovers, Squats, Handstand"! Ring BPs. For Rounds: 3 +5 Fun! #mywod #crossfit 1 week ago
- Ethiopia, you're a cool country with the history and all, but your coffee beans have way too much influence on North Idaho coffee. 1 week ago
- Every time I'm in the express lane someone has a financial crisis. 1 week ago