The result is that we are witnessing a quiet but insidious revolution. At home, if successful, the state and its vast array of newly hired employees, will administer our health care system, as well as education loans (and that will need a sort of new agency like the Postal Service or DMV). We now take for granted take-overs of much of the automobile industry and financial organizations. Should cap and trade pass, the administration would be dictating energy use. If you add it up — going to the doctor, driving a car, stopping by an ATM, flipping on the lights, taking out a student loan — you could run bump into a lot of new federal bureaucrats. And that’s the point, isn’t it after all?
- I completed "140728 Double Grace"! 75# For Time: 11:06 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFit 3 hours ago
- "130715 HPC, Burpees"! BrandX pack scale. For Time: 6:52 Not sure what I spent 3 more minutes doing last year. @mywodhq #mywod #crossfit 3 days ago
- "trained weather spotters reported a severe thunderstorm." I suspect it doesn't take *that* much training... 5 days ago
- Guess I don't have to mow this evening now. #stupidrain 5 days ago
- I completed "5x1 Deadlifts" and set a new personal record! For Load: 200 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFi 6 days ago