The result is that we are witnessing a quiet but insidious revolution. At home, if successful, the state and its vast array of newly hired employees, will administer our health care system, as well as education loans (and that will need a sort of new agency like the Postal Service or DMV). We now take for granted take-overs of much of the automobile industry and financial organizations. Should cap and trade pass, the administration would be dictating energy use. If you add it up — going to the doctor, driving a car, stopping by an ATM, flipping on the lights, taking out a student loan — you could run bump into a lot of new federal bureaucrats. And that’s the point, isn’t it after all?
- I completed "Deadlifts, Run" and set a new personal record! BrandX scale. For Rounds: 10 +1 #myWOD #CrossFit 1 day ago
- I completed "Run, Burpees"! For Time: 28:59 3 rounds 800m run 25 burpees #myWOD #CrossFit 2 days ago
- S02E04 The Gamekeeper: "I don't think so, Bucko!" #SGRewatch http://t.co/8J2FxEcq3M 2 days ago
- Holy crap people, it's just a gun. #DCIBanks 3 days ago
- S02E03 Prisoners: "Teal'c, look scary and take point." #SGRewatch http://t.co/oCxWwpgqbZ 4 days ago