The result is that we are witnessing a quiet but insidious revolution. At home, if successful, the state and its vast array of newly hired employees, will administer our health care system, as well as education loans (and that will need a sort of new agency like the Postal Service or DMV). We now take for granted take-overs of much of the automobile industry and financial organizations. Should cap and trade pass, the administration would be dictating energy use. If you add it up — going to the doctor, driving a car, stopping by an ATM, flipping on the lights, taking out a student loan — you could run bump into a lot of new federal bureaucrats. And that’s the point, isn’t it after all?
- I completed "5x5 Deadlift"! For Load: 165 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFit 12 hours ago
- I completed "140422 Lunges, KtE"! BrandX pack scale For Time: 17:01 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFit 2 days ago
- I completed "140421 Masters Qualifier Event 3 "! Subbed run for row, HSPU from box. For Time: 21:19 #mywod #crossfit 3 days ago
- I PR'd "7x1 Split Jerks! For Load: 107 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFit 6 days ago
- Aw, yeah. New windshield wipers! I can see forever. 1 week ago