It could be that income inequality has many complex causes that are intertwined. But I think we should keep reducing our problems to simple ideas that show up well on a graph.
- There's a new #vorkosigan book out! Hold all my calls. 1 hour ago
- RT @itsvedatime: If you don't remember where you were 13 years ago when Trogdor first burninated the countryside, I need to reevaluate our … 3 weeks ago
- It's "try to..." not "try and...". You all fail at grammar. 3 weeks ago
- Good news to start the year off right: drinknewyorkseltzer.com/about/ 1 month ago
- I was fine with the snow until today. It has crossed the line and now should die a fiery death. 1 month ago