What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- My blue fun pop is chlorine flavored. #disappointed 5 days ago
- Lol. twitter.com/spokesmanrevie… 6 days ago
- Hammond's goatee confirms we are in the worst timeline. #TopGear 6 days ago
- :'( :) :'( #TopGear 6 days ago
- Remember when we didn't have package tracking via texts? It was a darker time. 2 weeks ago