What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- Why has that helicopter been circling Post Falls for the last hour? 5 days ago
- There's nothing like automated birthday messages to remind you of all those forums you forgot you were a member of. 6 days ago
- So it begins. http://t.co/GJfmxEHYoe 6 days ago
- I'm sad there's no more Doctor Who until Christmas. I'm assuming the ending of 8x12 means there's a Christmas special, of course. 1 week ago
- Sorry to all the engineers that are sad now, but man that was a cool explosion: youtube.com/watch?v=aL5edd… 4 weeks ago