What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- Fantastic moonrise. Naturally the camera won't do it justice, because cameras have no soul. 4 days ago
- This amuses me: goo.gl/PgJm5g Also their math one. 1 week ago
- Today's bad impulse shopping idea: Air Jordans. 2 weeks ago
- Watching this guy tear down an iPhone to replace the screen has convinced me I wouldn't want to do it myself. http://t.co/AfEocZhm23 3 weeks ago
- "Mr. Worf, fire." 3 weeks ago