What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- Why doesn't youtube have VLC style short, medium and long jumps forward/backward? 1 week ago
- Thank you, Craig. #RiffTraxLive 1 week ago
- Time for #rifftrax! 1 week ago
- Paralyzed by the Captain Samuel Vimes Boots theory of socioeconomic unfairness as the boots I want are on sale, but still really expensive. 2 weeks ago
- Why has that helicopter been circling Post Falls for the last hour? 3 weeks ago