What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- I PR'd "7x1 Split Jerks! For Load: 107 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFit 2 days ago
- Aw, yeah. New windshield wipers! I can see forever. 3 days ago
- I PR'd "130418 400m Run, 50 Squats"! scale: 3 rnds For Time: 17:15 #mywod #crossfit 3 days ago
- I completed "140415 .5 Nukes"! RIP 5:40/7 : 7:30/18 : 7:20/24 5 days ago
- I completed "140413 SDHP, Pushups"! For Repetitions: 294 #mywod #crossfit 6 days ago