What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- Hobby Lobby: all the things to hang on your wall, no actual hobby supplies. 6 days ago
- Oh @KPND you make me sad by playing Jessica. Now I miss #topgear. Too soon, man, too soon. 1 week ago
- Riding your Segway in Walmart. I really don't know what to think. 2 weeks ago
- I had forgotten how small Windows XP was until just now when I downloaded it. 3 weeks ago
- Well, my scroll button no longer scrolls. This is mildly inconvienent and pretty irritating. 3 weeks ago