What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- I completed "140821 Burpee Pullovers, Squats, Handstand"! Ring BPs. For Rounds: 3 +5 Fun! #mywod #crossfit 6 days ago
- Ethiopia, you're a cool country with the history and all, but your coffee beans have way too much influence on North Idaho coffee. 6 days ago
- Every time I'm in the express lane someone has a financial crisis. 1 week ago
- I completed "Elizabeth"! 60#, blue band For Time: 13:46 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFit 1 week ago
- As foretold in prophecy by @zakladams my contact lens has disappeared somewhere into the hinterlands of my eye. 1 week ago