What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- RT @haveigotnews: Clarkson laughs off suggestions police could arrest him, as the standard Police BMW 520D saloon lacks the mid-range grunt… 9 hours ago
- RT @ToyotaGB: Thanks for everything @JeremyClarkson. It's been smashing #topgear youtu.be/l1WMdI3E9jQ 1 day ago
- Are you saying I can watch #Community RIGHT NOW?! I love the future. 1 week ago
- NOOOOOOO! @BBCTwo #TopGear will not be broadcast this Sunday. BBC statement: bbc.in/1AdwPZP 2 weeks ago
- The horror, the horror RT @BillCorbett: Speaking of nightmarish 70 rock dudes, listen AND DESPAIR: youtube.com/watch?v=m3kZN1… 1 month ago