What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- Hey, Avista has this cool map of power outages: outagemap.myavista.com/external/defau… #windpocalypse2015 1 week ago
- The lights keep flickering... One of these times they're gonna go. #windpocalypse2015 1 week ago
- The internet is a magical place: twitch.tv/bobross/ 3 weeks ago
- Learned watching #greatbritishbakeoff: Sponges. It's sponges all the way down. 1 month ago
- That "let's Marvin Gaye and get it on" song is possible the dumbest song ever written. I am the worse for having heard it. 2 months ago