What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- You know what instrument is due for a comeback: Calliopes. Some hipster should get on that. 1 week ago
- I lost my winter coat. This is the second time this winter I have done this. I worry for my mind. 1 week ago
- New Year's resolution: No more Alt-J. it's astounding how quickly he got overplayed. 2 weeks ago
- Lessons from @TopGearOnline special: their film crew loves filming dogs. Could be only animal they can film. 3 weeks ago
- I wonder if my insisting on having epub/mp3 files instead of streaming services is as fuddy-duddy as those that demanded CDs back in the day 1 month ago