What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- The horror, the horror RT @BillCorbett: Speaking of nightmarish 70 rock dudes, listen AND DESPAIR: youtube.com/watch?v=m3kZN1… 2 weeks ago
- Hurray! The sun is shining! I think I'll go for a walk. 2 weeks ago
- You know what instrument is due for a comeback: Calliopes. Some hipster should get on that. 1 month ago
- I lost my winter coat. This is the second time this winter I have done this. I worry for my mind. 1 month ago
- New Year's resolution: No more Alt-J. it's astounding how quickly he got overplayed. 1 month ago