What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- Time for Santa to show the Martians a thing or two about Christmas. #RiffTraxLive http://t.co/mZtjMXHb3S 1 day ago
- Why ebooks are better: wired.com/underwire/2013… 2 days ago
- Oh lord, the wind chill. 3 days ago
- This youtube/google+ crossposting thing is crap. 1 week ago
- As Thanksgiving approaches I'm just going to say this: Joel - Cave Dwellers; Mike - Prince of Space. youtube.com/watch?v=ZKO6M8… 1 week ago