What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- RT @itsvedatime: If you don't remember where you were 13 years ago when Trogdor first burninated the countryside, I need to reevaluate our … 3 weeks ago
- It's "try to..." not "try and...". You all fail at grammar. 3 weeks ago
- Good news to start the year off right: drinknewyorkseltzer.com/about/ 1 month ago
- I was fine with the snow until today. It has crossed the line and now should die a fiery death. 1 month ago
- RT @bioware: Ditch the thimble and hop in the Normandy with Mass Effect Monopoly. RT for a chance to win. #8FestiveFreebies https://t.co/Xz… 1 month ago