What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- @elanaspantry Well, I'm having quiche for dinner now. 5 days ago
- @joshhoppe It'll be shining alright, as it burns in the eternal fires, purifying the lands of the foul weed. 5 days ago
- @joshhoppe replygif.net/i/796.gif 5 days ago
- I've decided I don't hate limes for displacing lemons in all things Mexican food anymore. Cilantro is still right out though. #cilantrosucks 5 days ago
- Agent Coulson FTW. youtube.com/watch?v=0yg_ja… 5 days ago