America has more debt than the Eurozone and the UK combined.To be fair, Europe as a continent is about equal to the US in population and size. Those things they call countries over there are only the size of states. And we do have a more coherent government and economy, which, I assume, makes us more efficient at spending other people’s money.
- RT @itsvedatime: If you don't remember where you were 13 years ago when Trogdor first burninated the countryside, I need to reevaluate our … 3 weeks ago
- It's "try to..." not "try and...". You all fail at grammar. 3 weeks ago
- Good news to start the year off right: drinknewyorkseltzer.com/about/ 1 month ago
- I was fine with the snow until today. It has crossed the line and now should die a fiery death. 1 month ago
- RT @bioware: Ditch the thimble and hop in the Normandy with Mass Effect Monopoly. RT for a chance to win. #8FestiveFreebies https://t.co/Xz… 1 month ago