America has more debt than the Eurozone and the UK combined.To be fair, Europe as a continent is about equal to the US in population and size. Those things they call countries over there are only the size of states. And we do have a more coherent government and economy, which, I assume, makes us more efficient at spending other people’s money.
- @elanaspantry Well, I'm having quiche for dinner now. 6 days ago
- @joshhoppe It'll be shining alright, as it burns in the eternal fires, purifying the lands of the foul weed. 6 days ago
- @joshhoppe replygif.net/i/796.gif 6 days ago
- I've decided I don't hate limes for displacing lemons in all things Mexican food anymore. Cilantro is still right out though. #cilantrosucks 6 days ago
- Agent Coulson FTW. youtube.com/watch?v=0yg_ja… 6 days ago