America has more debt than the Eurozone and the UK combined.To be fair, Europe as a continent is about equal to the US in population and size. Those things they call countries over there are only the size of states. And we do have a more coherent government and economy, which, I assume, makes us more efficient at spending other people’s money.
- An entire Asimov short story I didn't even know existed until just now! Found it @ Super1. So dinner and a show. http://t.co/vkYKJ08XE0 2 days ago
- Ah, the dump. Where America's pickup trucks hang out on the weekend. Good times. http://t.co/BOwFELN2Hj 6 days ago
- smock smock smock smock smock smock 2 weeks ago
- Heard Tainted Love on the radio twice today. I don't know what the significance of that is. Yet. 2 weeks ago
- "The Sting is terrible." You are dead to me #community. 3 weeks ago