America has more debt than the Eurozone and the UK combined.To be fair, Europe as a continent is about equal to the US in population and size. Those things they call countries over there are only the size of states. And we do have a more coherent government and economy, which, I assume, makes us more efficient at spending other people’s money.
- I wonder if my insisting on having epub/mp3 files instead of streaming services is as fuddy-duddy as those that demanded CDs back in the day 7 hours ago
- Why doesn't youtube have VLC style short, medium and long jumps forward/backward? 1 week ago
- Thank you, Craig. #RiffTraxLive 2 weeks ago
- Time for #rifftrax! 2 weeks ago
- Paralyzed by the Captain Samuel Vimes Boots theory of socioeconomic unfairness as the boots I want are on sale, but still really expensive. 2 weeks ago