How to win libertarians and influence the election. The problem is, of course, there’s no way to tell if Romney will keep his promises, should he make them, until he’s elected and we see what he does. I think they might cut some spending. Not much, and rather ineffectually, but they’d do some little bit, which would exceed my exceedingly low expectations for politicians. I do not hold out any hope that the Republican party even knows what personal freedom is, much less want to expand it.
- @elanaspantry Well, I'm having quiche for dinner now. 5 days ago
- @joshhoppe It'll be shining alright, as it burns in the eternal fires, purifying the lands of the foul weed. 6 days ago
- @joshhoppe replygif.net/i/796.gif 6 days ago
- I've decided I don't hate limes for displacing lemons in all things Mexican food anymore. Cilantro is still right out though. #cilantrosucks 6 days ago
- Agent Coulson FTW. youtube.com/watch?v=0yg_ja… 6 days ago