“In America you have a right to be stupid – if you want to be,” he said, prompting laughter. “And you have a right to be disconnected to somebody else if you want to be.
“And we tolerate it. We somehow make it through that. Now, I think that’s a virtue. I think that’s something worth fighting for,” he added. “The important thing is to have the tolerance to say, you know, you can have a different point of view.”
- @elanaspantry Well, I'm having quiche for dinner now. 3 days ago
- @joshhoppe It'll be shining alright, as it burns in the eternal fires, purifying the lands of the foul weed. 4 days ago
- @joshhoppe replygif.net/i/796.gif 4 days ago
- I've decided I don't hate limes for displacing lemons in all things Mexican food anymore. Cilantro is still right out though. #cilantrosucks 4 days ago
- Agent Coulson FTW. youtube.com/watch?v=0yg_ja… 4 days ago