Apparently, the social welfare model only works when the economy is booming. Eventually it runs out of other people’s money. And even with a small, homogenous population ideal for a social welfare state, everyone loves an income tax cut.
- I wonder if my insisting on having epub/mp3 files instead of streaming services is as fuddy-duddy as those that demanded CDs back in the day 1 day ago
- Why doesn't youtube have VLC style short, medium and long jumps forward/backward? 1 week ago
- Thank you, Craig. #RiffTraxLive 2 weeks ago
- Time for #rifftrax! 2 weeks ago
- Paralyzed by the Captain Samuel Vimes Boots theory of socioeconomic unfairness as the boots I want are on sale, but still really expensive. 2 weeks ago