Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- Ah, the dump. Where America's pickup trucks hang out on the weekend. Good times. http://t.co/BOwFELN2Hj 2 days ago
- smock smock smock smock smock smock 1 week ago
- Heard Tainted Love on the radio twice today. I don't know what the significance of that is. Yet. 2 weeks ago
- "The Sting is terrible." You are dead to me #community. 2 weeks ago
- Hobby Lobby: all the things to hang on your wall, no actual hobby supplies. 1 month ago