Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- Why has that helicopter been circling Post Falls for the last hour? 3 days ago
- There's nothing like automated birthday messages to remind you of all those forums you forgot you were a member of. 4 days ago
- So it begins. http://t.co/GJfmxEHYoe 4 days ago
- I'm sad there's no more Doctor Who until Christmas. I'm assuming the ending of 8x12 means there's a Christmas special, of course. 1 week ago
- Sorry to all the engineers that are sad now, but man that was a cool explosion: youtube.com/watch?v=aL5edd… 3 weeks ago