Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- This amuses me: goo.gl/PgJm5g Also their math one. 5 days ago
- Today's bad impulse shopping idea: Air Jordans. 1 week ago
- Watching this guy tear down an iPhone to replace the screen has convinced me I wouldn't want to do it myself. http://t.co/AfEocZhm23 2 weeks ago
- "Mr. Worf, fire." 2 weeks ago
- I burned my toe with an onion tonight and it hurts a lot right now. #closedtoeshoessavelives 2 weeks ago