Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- Hey, Avista has this cool map of power outages: outagemap.myavista.com/external/defau… #windpocalypse2015 1 week ago
- The lights keep flickering... One of these times they're gonna go. #windpocalypse2015 1 week ago
- The internet is a magical place: twitch.tv/bobross/ 3 weeks ago
- Learned watching #greatbritishbakeoff: Sponges. It's sponges all the way down. 1 month ago
- That "let's Marvin Gaye and get it on" song is possible the dumbest song ever written. I am the worse for having heard it. 2 months ago