Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- Hobby Lobby: all the things to hang on your wall, no actual hobby supplies. 1 week ago
- Oh @KPND you make me sad by playing Jessica. Now I miss #topgear. Too soon, man, too soon. 1 week ago
- Riding your Segway in Walmart. I really don't know what to think. 3 weeks ago
- I had forgotten how small Windows XP was until just now when I downloaded it. 3 weeks ago
- Well, my scroll button no longer scrolls. This is mildly inconvienent and pretty irritating. 3 weeks ago