Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- My blue fun pop is chlorine flavored. #disappointed 1 week ago
- Lol. twitter.com/spokesmanrevie… 1 week ago
- Hammond's goatee confirms we are in the worst timeline. #TopGear 1 week ago
- :'( :) :'( #TopGear 1 week ago
- Remember when we didn't have package tracking via texts? It was a darker time. 2 weeks ago