Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- I completed "Cindy"! For Rounds: 10 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFit 2 days ago
- So, no manned missions to Mars or the moon. *sigh* #NASA 2 days ago
- Bad news: my TV died. Good news: Best Buy had a good replacement. It felt weird to walk out with the thing instead of waiting for shipping. 3 days ago
- Possibly the cutest thing on earth. vine.co/v/ME16mjEaPEY via @vineapp 🐷😭😻 1 week ago
- My $10 gamble on the random @wootshirt two-pack paid off. #woot http://t.co/NXWsVnMjru 1 week ago