Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- There's a new #vorkosigan book out! Hold all my calls. 1 day ago
- RT @itsvedatime: If you don't remember where you were 13 years ago when Trogdor first burninated the countryside, I need to reevaluate our … 3 weeks ago
- It's "try to..." not "try and...". You all fail at grammar. 4 weeks ago
- Good news to start the year off right: drinknewyorkseltzer.com/about/ 1 month ago
- I was fine with the snow until today. It has crossed the line and now should die a fiery death. 1 month ago