Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- Why doesn't youtube have VLC style short, medium and long jumps forward/backward? 1 week ago
- Thank you, Craig. #RiffTraxLive 2 weeks ago
- Time for #rifftrax! 2 weeks ago
- Paralyzed by the Captain Samuel Vimes Boots theory of socioeconomic unfairness as the boots I want are on sale, but still really expensive. 2 weeks ago
- Why has that helicopter been circling Post Falls for the last hour? 3 weeks ago