Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- Also, who didn't see this coming since at least the explosion, if not before, when the Chinese economy started cratering. 2 days ago
- Everyone telling me not to panic over my plummeting 401k values is making me wonder if I should panic. #thelazycontrarian 2 days ago
- On a roll today! RT @DPRK_News: Beloved U.S. naval hero "Jared the Submarine Man" exposed as pederastic rapist of children! 5 days ago
- Loltastic. RT @DPRK_News: Hero spy Ashley Madison reveals U.S. government to be perverted nest of adulterers and whoremongers. 5 days ago
- Whoever gave that child a whistle at 7:30 in the morning should have it jammed somewhere unpleasant. 6 days ago