These legal things are always more nuanced and complicated than the reporting makes them out to be, but geez it sounds like a maniacal power/data grab. Is the government deliberately trying to drive every company from our borders? Maybe if you stop with the massive sweeps of data that destroy tech companies reputations, tech companies would stop trying to run away from you. Just throwing that out there.
- You know what instrument is due for a comeback: Calliopes. Some hipster should get on that. 2 weeks ago
- I lost my winter coat. This is the second time this winter I have done this. I worry for my mind. 2 weeks ago
- New Year's resolution: No more Alt-J. it's astounding how quickly he got overplayed. 3 weeks ago
- Lessons from @TopGearOnline special: their film crew loves filming dogs. Could be only animal they can film. 1 month ago
- I wonder if my insisting on having epub/mp3 files instead of streaming services is as fuddy-duddy as those that demanded CDs back in the day 1 month ago