These legal things are always more nuanced and complicated than the reporting makes them out to be, but geez it sounds like a maniacal power/data grab. Is the government deliberately trying to drive every company from our borders? Maybe if you stop with the massive sweeps of data that destroy tech companies reputations, tech companies would stop trying to run away from you. Just throwing that out there.
- Fantastic moonrise. Naturally the camera won't do it justice, because cameras have no soul. 4 days ago
- This amuses me: goo.gl/PgJm5g Also their math one. 1 week ago
- Today's bad impulse shopping idea: Air Jordans. 2 weeks ago
- Watching this guy tear down an iPhone to replace the screen has convinced me I wouldn't want to do it myself. http://t.co/AfEocZhm23 3 weeks ago
- "Mr. Worf, fire." 3 weeks ago