These legal things are always more nuanced and complicated than the reporting makes them out to be, but geez it sounds like a maniacal power/data grab. Is the government deliberately trying to drive every company from our borders? Maybe if you stop with the massive sweeps of data that destroy tech companies reputations, tech companies would stop trying to run away from you. Just throwing that out there.
- My blue fun pop is chlorine flavored. #disappointed 1 day ago
- Lol. twitter.com/spokesmanrevie… 2 days ago
- Hammond's goatee confirms we are in the worst timeline. #TopGear 2 days ago
- :'( :) :'( #TopGear 2 days ago
- Remember when we didn't have package tracking via texts? It was a darker time. 2 weeks ago