These legal things are always more nuanced and complicated than the reporting makes them out to be, but geez it sounds like a maniacal power/data grab. Is the government deliberately trying to drive every company from our borders? Maybe if you stop with the massive sweeps of data that destroy tech companies reputations, tech companies would stop trying to run away from you. Just throwing that out there.
- Hobby Lobby: all the things to hang on your wall, no actual hobby supplies. 6 days ago
- Oh @KPND you make me sad by playing Jessica. Now I miss #topgear. Too soon, man, too soon. 1 week ago
- Riding your Segway in Walmart. I really don't know what to think. 2 weeks ago
- I had forgotten how small Windows XP was until just now when I downloaded it. 3 weeks ago
- Well, my scroll button no longer scrolls. This is mildly inconvienent and pretty irritating. 3 weeks ago