These legal things are always more nuanced and complicated than the reporting makes them out to be, but geez it sounds like a maniacal power/data grab. Is the government deliberately trying to drive every company from our borders? Maybe if you stop with the massive sweeps of data that destroy tech companies reputations, tech companies would stop trying to run away from you. Just throwing that out there.
- RT @itsvedatime: If you don't remember where you were 13 years ago when Trogdor first burninated the countryside, I need to reevaluate our … 3 weeks ago
- It's "try to..." not "try and...". You all fail at grammar. 3 weeks ago
- Good news to start the year off right: drinknewyorkseltzer.com/about/ 1 month ago
- I was fine with the snow until today. It has crossed the line and now should die a fiery death. 1 month ago
- RT @bioware: Ditch the thimble and hop in the Normandy with Mass Effect Monopoly. RT for a chance to win. #8FestiveFreebies https://t.co/Xz… 1 month ago