These legal things are always more nuanced and complicated than the reporting makes them out to be, but geez it sounds like a maniacal power/data grab. Is the government deliberately trying to drive every company from our borders? Maybe if you stop with the massive sweeps of data that destroy tech companies reputations, tech companies would stop trying to run away from you. Just throwing that out there.
- The horror, the horror RT @BillCorbett: Speaking of nightmarish 70 rock dudes, listen AND DESPAIR: youtube.com/watch?v=m3kZN1… 2 weeks ago
- Hurray! The sun is shining! I think I'll go for a walk. 2 weeks ago
- You know what instrument is due for a comeback: Calliopes. Some hipster should get on that. 1 month ago
- I lost my winter coat. This is the second time this winter I have done this. I worry for my mind. 1 month ago
- New Year's resolution: No more Alt-J. it's astounding how quickly he got overplayed. 1 month ago