These legal things are always more nuanced and complicated than the reporting makes them out to be, but geez it sounds like a maniacal power/data grab. Is the government deliberately trying to drive every company from our borders? Maybe if you stop with the massive sweeps of data that destroy tech companies reputations, tech companies would stop trying to run away from you. Just throwing that out there.
- Hey, Avista has this cool map of power outages: outagemap.myavista.com/external/defau… #windpocalypse2015 1 week ago
- The lights keep flickering... One of these times they're gonna go. #windpocalypse2015 1 week ago
- The internet is a magical place: twitch.tv/bobross/ 3 weeks ago
- Learned watching #greatbritishbakeoff: Sponges. It's sponges all the way down. 1 month ago
- That "let's Marvin Gaye and get it on" song is possible the dumbest song ever written. I am the worse for having heard it. 2 months ago