These legal things are always more nuanced and complicated than the reporting makes them out to be, but geez it sounds like a maniacal power/data grab. Is the government deliberately trying to drive every company from our borders? Maybe if you stop with the massive sweeps of data that destroy tech companies reputations, tech companies would stop trying to run away from you. Just throwing that out there.
- That "let's Marvin Gaye and get it on" song is possible the dumbest song ever written. I am the worse for having heard it. 3 weeks ago
- Also, who didn't see this coming since at least the explosion, if not before, when the Chinese economy started cratering. 1 month ago
- Everyone telling me not to panic over my plummeting 401k values is making me wonder if I should panic. #thelazycontrarian 1 month ago
- On a roll today! RT @DPRK_News: Beloved U.S. naval hero "Jared the Submarine Man" exposed as pederastic rapist of children! 1 month ago
- Loltastic. RT @DPRK_News: Hero spy Ashley Madison reveals U.S. government to be perverted nest of adulterers and whoremongers. 1 month ago