These legal things are always more nuanced and complicated than the reporting makes them out to be, but geez it sounds like a maniacal power/data grab. Is the government deliberately trying to drive every company from our borders? Maybe if you stop with the massive sweeps of data that destroy tech companies reputations, tech companies would stop trying to run away from you. Just throwing that out there.
- I completed "Cindy"! For Rounds: 10 @mywodhq #myWOD #CrossFit 15 hours ago
- So, no manned missions to Mars or the moon. *sigh* #NASA 16 hours ago
- Bad news: my TV died. Good news: Best Buy had a good replacement. It felt weird to walk out with the thing instead of waiting for shipping. 1 day ago
- Possibly the cutest thing on earth. vine.co/v/ME16mjEaPEY via @vineapp 🐷😭😻 5 days ago
- My $10 gamble on the random @wootshirt two-pack paid off. #woot http://t.co/NXWsVnMjru 1 week ago