These legal things are always more nuanced and complicated than the reporting makes them out to be, but geez it sounds like a maniacal power/data grab. Is the government deliberately trying to drive every company from our borders? Maybe if you stop with the massive sweeps of data that destroy tech companies reputations, tech companies would stop trying to run away from you. Just throwing that out there.
- RT @haveigotnews: Clarkson laughs off suggestions police could arrest him, as the standard Police BMW 520D saloon lacks the mid-range grunt… 1 day ago
- RT @ToyotaGB: Thanks for everything @JeremyClarkson. It's been smashing #topgear youtu.be/l1WMdI3E9jQ 2 days ago
- Are you saying I can watch #Community RIGHT NOW?! I love the future. 1 week ago
- NOOOOOOO! @BBCTwo #TopGear will not be broadcast this Sunday. BBC statement: bbc.in/1AdwPZP 2 weeks ago
- The horror, the horror RT @BillCorbett: Speaking of nightmarish 70 rock dudes, listen AND DESPAIR: youtube.com/watch?v=m3kZN1… 1 month ago