As Homeland Security has moved on from terrorism (who could have seen that coming? Oh wait, everyone…) to protecting us from the dangers of knockoff handbags or blacked-out and other countries sports feeds on the internet, Mozilla has some inconvenient questions for the DHS’s demand that they remove an extension that routes around the blocked IPs.
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 1 month ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 1 month ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 1 month ago
- Watching @SpaceX launches and landings are some of the most amazing sights on the earth. 2 months ago
- Season 3 of #TheGrandTour was a beautiful goodbye from the trio. https://t.co/1aleaUMCSt 2 months ago