Undervaccinated community in Michigan has outbreak of whooping cough and measles among their children. Do these people think their parents and grandparents immediately latched onto vaccinations as soon as they were developed for fun? Or maybe it was because the risk of vaccinations was so much less than the actual misery caused by the diseases.
- I think I have a racoon https://t.co/iJBnsLL7wd 4 weeks ago
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 2 months ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 3 months ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 3 months ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 7 months ago