I love that through them I can experience things that are impossible. I love knowing things and learning things and without books what is possible would be severely limited. Without books my life would be darker, more ignorant and just plain worse. I am thankful that paper was invented and is dirt cheap to make, that Gutenberg invented the printing press, that tens of thousands of people write things down and sell/give them to me.
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 2 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 6 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 7 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 7 months ago