I love that through them I can experience things that are impossible. I love knowing things and learning things and without books what is possible would be severely limited. Without books my life would be darker, more ignorant and just plain worse. I am thankful that paper was invented and is dirt cheap to make, that Gutenberg invented the printing press, that tens of thousands of people write things down and sell/give them to me.
- One unhappy parent that is constant communication with the baby and the other parent. https://t.co/1i2ROtdNQj 1 week ago
- The crows are continually near my house the last couple days because their baby is trying to fly. #stopsquacking https://t.co/Rq58wyjZp8 1 week ago
- Someone's setting off fireworks tonight. I have no idea why. 1 month ago
- My office bell pepper has fully matured. #greenishthumb https://t.co/NYarXTZCxA 1 month ago
- 'for her work...with reprogramming the left-handers." TRIGGERED! Like dealing with the micro-aggressions every day isn't enough :( 1 month ago