I love that through them I can experience things that are impossible. I love knowing things and learning things and without books what is possible would be severely limited. Without books my life would be darker, more ignorant and just plain worse. I am thankful that paper was invented and is dirt cheap to make, that Gutenberg invented the printing press, that tens of thousands of people write things down and sell/give them to me.
- A beautiful example of Engrish in the wild https://t.co/Z0OT5HDFtF 2 weeks ago
- I may never know. Or be able to pronounce it. https://t.co/xvfJxhBo7R 3 weeks ago
- I think I have a racoon https://t.co/iJBnsLL7wd 1 month ago
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 3 months ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 4 months ago