- The political situation and alliances at the beginning of World War 1 were ridiculous. 10 hours ago
- Okay, that's enough rain now. 3 days ago
- RT @kelseyhoppe: A seminar for parents of gap year students. Come and discuss practical ways to help your child be safer when travelling! h… 1 week ago
- when you meant to get cherry lime but grabbed apple cranberry. :( 1 week ago
- I just learned a new word, which doesn't happen much anymore. Tergiversation. en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/tergivers… 4 weeks ago
I haven’t paid attention to the war in Syria, so this was super-helpful as it explains the major players and what’s been happening for the last 3 years.
I’m a fan of the acoustic guitar sound in this song.
Cards Against Humanity creator says he will buy ISP information about every congressman who voted for that stupid FCC repeal. Nice.
*I realize they just made it opt-out instead of opt-in, but it still sucks and is a blow to privacy.