Can we talk about this substitution of the word “and” for “to” that is endemic on the internet? Example: “I’m going to try and make this cake.” No, you’re going to try to make this cake. I don’t know when it started. I do know that’s how we tend to say it, but that’s not how it’s written, people. Let’s clean this up some, okay? Thanks.
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 2 months ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 2 months ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 2 months ago
- Watching @SpaceX launches and landings are some of the most amazing sights on the earth. 3 months ago
- Season 3 of #TheGrandTour was a beautiful goodbye from the trio. https://t.co/1aleaUMCSt 3 months ago