Can we talk about this substitution of the word “and” for “to” that is endemic on the internet? Example: “I’m going to try and make this cake.” No, you’re going to try to make this cake. I don’t know when it started. I do know that’s how we tend to say it, but that’s not how it’s written, people. Let’s clean this up some, okay? Thanks.
- WHY DO I HAVE TO LOG INTO ALL MY APPS ON MY IPHONE AND WHY WON'T ANY OF THEM REMEMBER I ALREADY DID TWICE TODAY?!!?! 😡 1 week ago
- RT @masseffect: T minus 4 days. https://t.co/aUifVVBGGD 1 week ago
- It's... it's beautiful.... #doom https://t.co/iIPw2RD2oR 2 weeks ago
- Other than rerouting every cable, effortless install. Now Doom awaits. #MSI #gtx1060 2 weeks ago
- RT @TomDrewUK: At last. A guide that captures the full magnificence, buzz and colour of Lahore. Kelsey Hoppe's fabulous https://t.co/p7bGF… 1 month ago