I have this, now that it’s a thing to have. Until I was an adult I assumed that “picture this” or “mind’s eye” was a euphemism because I didn’t realize that other people’s brains work differently. Apparently, most people, when you say a name, picture the person. I can describe them because I know a list of facts about them, not because I’m describing a picture of them. How are you people not constantly distracted by your brains showing you things?
- November?! Who can wait that long? @AmazonVideo @thegrandtour 1 week ago
- RT @michaeljnelson: The best thing about green beans is that their bland-yet-still-somehow-gross flavor almost makes you forget they're cov… 1 month ago
- I'm kinda impressed how little I knew about what movies are in theaters today. Start Trek and Suicide Squad were it. Good work uBlock Origin 1 month ago
- I wonder if the millennials dislike free speech because they grew up with the internetwhere any idea ever is vociferously slammed instantly. 1 month ago
- I just found myself wishing my whiteboard had an undo shortcut so I could unerase something. #itsthefuture 1 month ago