- If the kindle paperwhite w/o ads were $10 cheaper, they would have had me. #PrimeDay2017 1 week ago
- In the past 12 hours my laptop hard drive died and my desktop RAM failed. My iphone died 2 weeks ago. I expect my tablet to die shortly. 2 weeks ago
- One unhappy parent that is constant communication with the baby and the other parent. https://t.co/1i2ROtdNQj 1 month ago
- The crows are continually near my house the last couple days because their baby is trying to fly. #stopsquacking https://t.co/Rq58wyjZp8 1 month ago
- Someone's setting off fireworks tonight. I have no idea why. 1 month ago
I haven’t paid attention to the war in Syria, so this was super-helpful as it explains the major players and what’s been happening for the last 3 years.
I’m a fan of the acoustic guitar sound in this song.
Cards Against Humanity creator says he will buy ISP information about every congressman who voted for that stupid FCC repeal. Nice.
*I realize they just made it opt-out instead of opt-in, but it still sucks and is a blow to privacy.