Undervaccinated community in Michigan has outbreak of whooping cough and measles among their children. Do these people think their parents and grandparents immediately latched onto vaccinations as soon as they were developed for fun? Or maybe it was because the risk of vaccinations was so much less than the actual misery caused by the diseases.
- Okay, that's enough rain now. 1 day ago
- RT @kelseyhoppe: A seminar for parents of gap year students. Come and discuss practical ways to help your child be safer when travelling! h… 1 week ago
- when you meant to get cherry lime but grabbed apple cranberry. :( 1 week ago
- I just learned a new word, which doesn't happen much anymore. Tergiversation. en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/tergivers… 3 weeks ago
- WHY DO I HAVE TO LOG INTO ALL MY APPS ON MY IPHONE AND WHY WON'T ANY OF THEM REMEMBER I ALREADY DID TWICE TODAY?!!?! 😡 1 month ago