Undervaccinated community in Michigan has outbreak of whooping cough and measles among their children. Do these people think their parents and grandparents immediately latched onto vaccinations as soon as they were developed for fun? Or maybe it was because the risk of vaccinations was so much less than the actual misery caused by the diseases.
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 1 month ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 5 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 6 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 6 months ago