Oh look, boffins are trying to make robots 3-laws compliant. Once again, reading science fiction has led to a duh moment as fiction becomes reality. Of course, in Asimov’s stories all the robots found or had loopholes created for them by humans. Spoiler: It never ended well for the robot.
- My office bell pepper has fully matured. #greenishthumb https://t.co/NYarXTZCxA 2 weeks ago
- 'for her work...with reprogramming the left-handers." TRIGGERED! Like dealing with the micro-aggressions every day isn't enough :( 3 weeks ago
- The political situation and alliances at the beginning of World War 1 were ridiculous. 3 weeks ago
- Okay, that's enough rain now. 3 weeks ago
- RT @kelseyhoppe: A seminar for parents of gap year students. Come and discuss practical ways to help your child be safer when travelling! h… 1 month ago