Oh look, boffins are trying to make robots 3-laws compliant. Once again, reading science fiction has led to a duh moment as fiction becomes reality. Of course, in Asimov’s stories all the robots found or had loopholes created for them by humans. Spoiler: It never ended well for the robot.
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 2 months ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 2 months ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 2 months ago
- Watching @SpaceX launches and landings are some of the most amazing sights on the earth. 2 months ago
- Season 3 of #TheGrandTour was a beautiful goodbye from the trio. https://t.co/1aleaUMCSt 3 months ago