Oh look, boffins are trying to make robots 3-laws compliant. Once again, reading science fiction has led to a duh moment as fiction becomes reality. Of course, in Asimov’s stories all the robots found or had loopholes created for them by humans. Spoiler: It never ended well for the robot.
- A beautiful example of Engrish in the wild https://t.co/Z0OT5HDFtF 2 weeks ago
- I may never know. Or be able to pronounce it. https://t.co/xvfJxhBo7R 3 weeks ago
- I think I have a racoon https://t.co/iJBnsLL7wd 2 months ago
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 3 months ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 4 months ago