Oh look, boffins are trying to make robots 3-laws compliant. Once again, reading science fiction has led to a duh moment as fiction becomes reality. Of course, in Asimov’s stories all the robots found or had loopholes created for them by humans. Spoiler: It never ended well for the robot.
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 1 month ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 2 months ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 2 months ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 6 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 6 months ago