Oh look, boffins are trying to make robots 3-laws compliant. Once again, reading science fiction has led to a duh moment as fiction becomes reality. Of course, in Asimov’s stories all the robots found or had loopholes created for them by humans. Spoiler: It never ended well for the robot.
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 1 month ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 2 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 2 months ago
- So, as a society, are we just accepting "try and" instead of "try to" now? #socrateswasright 2 months ago