On the opening day of law school, I always counsel my first-year students never to support a law they are not willing to kill to enforce. Usually they greet this advice with something between skepticism and puzzlement, until I remind them that the police go armed to enforce the will of the state, and if you resist, they might kill you.
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 3 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 7 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 8 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 9 months ago