On the opening day of law school, I always counsel my first-year students never to support a law they are not willing to kill to enforce. Usually they greet this advice with something between skepticism and puzzlement, until I remind them that the police go armed to enforce the will of the state, and if you resist, they might kill you.
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 2 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 3 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 4 months ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 9 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 1 year ago