On the opening day of law school, I always counsel my first-year students never to support a law they are not willing to kill to enforce. Usually they greet this advice with something between skepticism and puzzlement, until I remind them that the police go armed to enforce the will of the state, and if you resist, they might kill you.
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 2 weeks ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 1 month ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 6 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 10 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 months ago