On the opening day of law school, I always counsel my first-year students never to support a law they are not willing to kill to enforce. Usually they greet this advice with something between skepticism and puzzlement, until I remind them that the police go armed to enforce the will of the state, and if you resist, they might kill you.
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 1 month ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 2 months ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 2 months ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 6 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 6 months ago