The opposition to the over-the-counter birth control by Planned Parenthood, et al is interesting. It seems to me that greater access to contraception was one of their guiding principles. Now, one of the arguments against this bill is that allowing greater access would make health insurance superfluous. How weird to oppose something they’d purportedly been fighting towards when they realize they can’t use that as a hook to steer a larger piece of policy. It’s almost as if principles don’t matter and everything is just a calculated attempt to maintain power over women.
- RT @GearboxOfficial: 1 DAY!!! #Borderlands3 https://t.co/2Bfsnydmj2 7 months ago
- Professional joke! By professional comedians! It’s time for #rifftraxlive https://t.co/cxAyj6p8ou 7 months ago
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 10 months ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 11 months ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 11 months ago