These legal things are always more nuanced and complicated than the reporting makes them out to be, but geez it sounds like a maniacal power/data grab. Is the government deliberately trying to drive every company from our borders? Maybe if you stop with the massive sweeps of data that destroy tech companies reputations, tech companies would stop trying to run away from you. Just throwing that out there.
- I teared up a little at the 3 mustangs. What an amazing opening! #TheGrandTour 2 weeks ago
- It's time for @thegrandtour! Finally. 2 weeks ago
- Reminds me of the war. twitter.com/jeremyclarkson… 2 weeks ago
- RT @masseffect: It's time to attend your Orientation. Receive mission details here: bit.ly/2g7WGUe https://t.co/qoIKvv6Qc5 2 weeks ago
- RT @thegrandtour: 5 days to go....#TheGrandTour launches on Amazon Prime Video this Friday, 18th of November. https://t.co/rmW3fZaZ6y 2 weeks ago