These legal things are always more nuanced and complicated than the reporting makes them out to be, but geez it sounds like a maniacal power/data grab. Is the government deliberately trying to drive every company from our borders? Maybe if you stop with the massive sweeps of data that destroy tech companies reputations, tech companies would stop trying to run away from you. Just throwing that out there.
- The person that uses my gmail for their panera orders is having a delicious lunch today. 1 week ago
- re: Train's Play That Song. It's like a clickbait Top10 list for your ears. 1 week ago
- November?! Who can wait that long? @AmazonVideo @thegrandtour 1 month ago
- RT @michaeljnelson: The best thing about green beans is that their bland-yet-still-somehow-gross flavor almost makes you forget they're cov… 2 months ago
- I'm kinda impressed how little I knew about what movies are in theaters today. Start Trek and Suicide Squad were it. Good work uBlock Origin 2 months ago