These legal things are always more nuanced and complicated than the reporting makes them out to be, but geez it sounds like a maniacal power/data grab. Is the government deliberately trying to drive every company from our borders? Maybe if you stop with the massive sweeps of data that destroy tech companies reputations, tech companies would stop trying to run away from you. Just throwing that out there.
- Surriously, I love this. youtube.com/watch?v=qsQ5yg… 2 weeks ago
- I recommend hanging out with some Brits on the 4th to lord it over them for the day. #Murica 3 weeks ago
- The wait times for coffee in Massachusetts are unacceptable. 3 weeks ago
- The blandest coffee I've ever had. It's certainly not good, but it's not horrible, it just is. https://t.co/JtCXUIVpc1 3 weeks ago
- The crowd is now openly mocking. #MST3KReunion https://t.co/uO5vzPWtMh 1 month ago