Remember how ebooks used to be cheaper than print books? This is what happens when you jack up the price of ebooks. You sell less of them. For some reason it’s not in the publisher’s interest to sell more ebooks. It’s a vast, contentious subject I care nothing about except as it affects the price of my ebooks. Which should be cheaper.
- My office bell pepper has fully matured. #greenishthumb https://t.co/NYarXTZCxA 3 weeks ago
- 'for her work...with reprogramming the left-handers." TRIGGERED! Like dealing with the micro-aggressions every day isn't enough :( 3 weeks ago
- The political situation and alliances at the beginning of World War 1 were ridiculous. 3 weeks ago
- Okay, that's enough rain now. 4 weeks ago
- RT @kelseyhoppe: A seminar for parents of gap year students. Come and discuss practical ways to help your child be safer when travelling! h… 1 month ago