Remember how ebooks used to be cheaper than print books? This is what happens when you jack up the price of ebooks. You sell less of them. For some reason it’s not in the publisher’s interest to sell more ebooks. It’s a vast, contentious subject I care nothing about except as it affects the price of my ebooks. Which should be cheaper.
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 2 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 2 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 3 months ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 8 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 1 year ago