Remember how ebooks used to be cheaper than print books? This is what happens when you jack up the price of ebooks. You sell less of them. For some reason it’s not in the publisher’s interest to sell more ebooks. It’s a vast, contentious subject I care nothing about except as it affects the price of my ebooks. Which should be cheaper.
- If the kindle paperwhite w/o ads were $10 cheaper, they would have had me. #PrimeDay2017 1 week ago
- In the past 12 hours my laptop hard drive died and my desktop RAM failed. My iphone died 2 weeks ago. I expect my tablet to die shortly. 2 weeks ago
- One unhappy parent that is constant communication with the baby and the other parent. https://t.co/1i2ROtdNQj 1 month ago
- The crows are continually near my house the last couple days because their baby is trying to fly. #stopsquacking https://t.co/Rq58wyjZp8 1 month ago
- Someone's setting off fireworks tonight. I have no idea why. 1 month ago