Remember how ebooks used to be cheaper than print books? This is what happens when you jack up the price of ebooks. You sell less of them. For some reason it’s not in the publisher’s interest to sell more ebooks. It’s a vast, contentious subject I care nothing about except as it affects the price of my ebooks. Which should be cheaper.
- WHY DO I HAVE TO LOG INTO ALL MY APPS ON MY IPHONE AND WHY WON'T ANY OF THEM REMEMBER I ALREADY DID TWICE TODAY?!!?! 😡 1 week ago
- RT @masseffect: T minus 4 days. https://t.co/aUifVVBGGD 1 week ago
- It's... it's beautiful.... #doom https://t.co/iIPw2RD2oR 2 weeks ago
- Other than rerouting every cable, effortless install. Now Doom awaits. #MSI #gtx1060 2 weeks ago
- RT @TomDrewUK: At last. A guide that captures the full magnificence, buzz and colour of Lahore. Kelsey Hoppe's fabulous https://t.co/p7bGF… 1 month ago