Remember how ebooks used to be cheaper than print books? This is what happens when you jack up the price of ebooks. You sell less of them. For some reason it’s not in the publisher’s interest to sell more ebooks. It’s a vast, contentious subject I care nothing about except as it affects the price of my ebooks. Which should be cheaper.
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 1 week ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 1 month ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 1 month ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 4 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 5 months ago