A lot of the resistance to this idea will come from a visceral dislike of anything that smacks of eugenics, for understandable historical reasons. But the main objection to eugenics, at least in the form it usually takes, is that it involves discriminating against disadvantaged groups, whether minorities or people with disabilities. What I’m proposing is a form of eugenics that would discriminate in favour of the disadvantaged.
- My office bell pepper has fully matured. #greenishthumb https://t.co/NYarXTZCxA 2 weeks ago
- 'for her work...with reprogramming the left-handers." TRIGGERED! Like dealing with the micro-aggressions every day isn't enough :( 3 weeks ago
- The political situation and alliances at the beginning of World War 1 were ridiculous. 3 weeks ago
- Okay, that's enough rain now. 3 weeks ago
- RT @kelseyhoppe: A seminar for parents of gap year students. Come and discuss practical ways to help your child be safer when travelling! h… 1 month ago