A lot of the resistance to this idea will come from a visceral dislike of anything that smacks of eugenics, for understandable historical reasons. But the main objection to eugenics, at least in the form it usually takes, is that it involves discriminating against disadvantaged groups, whether minorities or people with disabilities. What I’m proposing is a form of eugenics that would discriminate in favour of the disadvantaged.
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 2 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 3 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 4 months ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 9 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 1 year ago