A lot of the resistance to this idea will come from a visceral dislike of anything that smacks of eugenics, for understandable historical reasons. But the main objection to eugenics, at least in the form it usually takes, is that it involves discriminating against disadvantaged groups, whether minorities or people with disabilities. What I’m proposing is a form of eugenics that would discriminate in favour of the disadvantaged.
- WHY DO I HAVE TO LOG INTO ALL MY APPS ON MY IPHONE AND WHY WON'T ANY OF THEM REMEMBER I ALREADY DID TWICE TODAY?!!?! 😡 6 days ago
- RT @masseffect: T minus 4 days. https://t.co/aUifVVBGGD 1 week ago
- It's... it's beautiful.... #doom https://t.co/iIPw2RD2oR 2 weeks ago
- Other than rerouting every cable, effortless install. Now Doom awaits. #MSI #gtx1060 2 weeks ago
- RT @TomDrewUK: At last. A guide that captures the full magnificence, buzz and colour of Lahore. Kelsey Hoppe's fabulous https://t.co/p7bGF… 1 month ago