A lot of the resistance to this idea will come from a visceral dislike of anything that smacks of eugenics, for understandable historical reasons. But the main objection to eugenics, at least in the form it usually takes, is that it involves discriminating against disadvantaged groups, whether minorities or people with disabilities. What I’m proposing is a form of eugenics that would discriminate in favour of the disadvantaged.
- If the kindle paperwhite w/o ads were $10 cheaper, they would have had me. #PrimeDay2017 1 week ago
- In the past 12 hours my laptop hard drive died and my desktop RAM failed. My iphone died 2 weeks ago. I expect my tablet to die shortly. 2 weeks ago
- One unhappy parent that is constant communication with the baby and the other parent. https://t.co/1i2ROtdNQj 1 month ago
- The crows are continually near my house the last couple days because their baby is trying to fly. #stopsquacking https://t.co/Rq58wyjZp8 1 month ago
- Someone's setting off fireworks tonight. I have no idea why. 1 month ago