A lot of the resistance to this idea will come from a visceral dislike of anything that smacks of eugenics, for understandable historical reasons. But the main objection to eugenics, at least in the form it usually takes, is that it involves discriminating against disadvantaged groups, whether minorities or people with disabilities. What I’m proposing is a form of eugenics that would discriminate in favour of the disadvantaged.
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 1 day ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/borderlands/st… 2 days ago
- Watching @SpaceX launches and landings are some of the most amazing sights on the earth. 1 week ago
- Season 3 of #TheGrandTour was a beautiful goodbye from the trio. https://t.co/1aleaUMCSt 1 week ago
- A beautiful example of Engrish in the wild https://t.co/Z0OT5HDFtF 1 month ago