A lot of the resistance to this idea will come from a visceral dislike of anything that smacks of eugenics, for understandable historical reasons. But the main objection to eugenics, at least in the form it usually takes, is that it involves discriminating against disadvantaged groups, whether minorities or people with disabilities. What I’m proposing is a form of eugenics that would discriminate in favour of the disadvantaged.
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 1 month ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 2 months ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 2 months ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 6 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 6 months ago