The technology hasn’t arrived yet for solar roadways, despite a valiant attempt in Idaho. The idea probably has merit, but the hardware has to improve first and, now, when the hardware does become capable of such a thing everyone is going to point at this and not bother.
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 3 weeks ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 3 weeks ago
- So, as a society, are we just accepting "try and" instead of "try to" now? #socrateswasright 3 weeks ago
- If the kindle paperwhite w/o ads were $10 cheaper, they would have had me. #PrimeDay2017 1 month ago
- In the past 12 hours my laptop hard drive died and my desktop RAM failed. My iphone died 2 weeks ago. I expect my tablet to die shortly. 1 month ago