Advocates of hate speech bans should not be surprised to find that governments, when given the immense power to punish intolerance, have used this weapon against their critics. Investigative journalists, controversial politicians, political activists — these are the most frequent targets of hate speech laws. Even nongovernmental actors, such as Facebook, are inclined to use their hate speech policies to censor marginalized users.
- Professional joke! By professional comedians! It’s time for #rifftraxlive https://t.co/cxAyj6p8ou 4 days ago
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 3 months ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 3 months ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 3 months ago
- Watching @SpaceX launches and landings are some of the most amazing sights on the earth. 4 months ago