The vice-president says we’re going to go back into space with humans, probably. It’s behind a paywall. Not that the bots haven’t been doing a great job, but we’ve been faffing around in orbit long enough. We only have five billion years until the sun goes red giant. We should make plans.
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 2 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 2 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 3 months ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 8 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 1 year ago