There’d probably be really cool auroras if it were possible to see the sky tonight since the Sun is spitting out solar flares and coronal mass ejections all over the place. Naturally, it is impossible to see anything cool in the sky over Idaho. Thanks, Canada, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 1 week ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 5 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 9 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 10 months ago