There’d probably be really cool auroras if it were possible to see the sky tonight since the Sun is spitting out solar flares and coronal mass ejections all over the place. Naturally, it is impossible to see anything cool in the sky over Idaho. Thanks, Canada, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
- A beautiful example of Engrish in the wild https://t.co/Z0OT5HDFtF 2 weeks ago
- I may never know. Or be able to pronounce it. https://t.co/xvfJxhBo7R 3 weeks ago
- I think I have a racoon https://t.co/iJBnsLL7wd 2 months ago
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 3 months ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 4 months ago