Other cultures. Great as America and Western Civilization is, I’m glad that other people look at the world in different ways. It would be a boring planet if everyone was American. This way we get different stories, art, ways of thinking and looking at things. It gives traveling a purpose.
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 3 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 4 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 4 months ago
- So, as a society, are we just accepting "try and" instead of "try to" now? #socrateswasright 4 months ago