The Greeks remind us that when success and bounty arrive, then, especially, it is time to be self-effacing, modest, generous, and forgiving. If not, retribution follows—whether because human nature dictates that the crowd wishes misfortune upon the haughty, or, as I confess that I believe, there is a sort of divine force that seeks to remind us of our own folly and can only do that in appropriately dramatic and timely fashion.
- I teared up a little at the 3 mustangs. What an amazing opening! #TheGrandTour 2 weeks ago
- It's time for @thegrandtour! Finally. 2 weeks ago
- Reminds me of the war. twitter.com/jeremyclarkson… 2 weeks ago
- RT @masseffect: It's time to attend your Orientation. Receive mission details here: bit.ly/2g7WGUe https://t.co/qoIKvv6Qc5 2 weeks ago
- RT @thegrandtour: 5 days to go....#TheGrandTour launches on Amazon Prime Video this Friday, 18th of November. https://t.co/rmW3fZaZ6y 2 weeks ago