A cap on debit card purchases, especially if they decide to go with $50, is a fantastically stupid idea from my point of view. I’m sure it all makes sense for Chase. I’m also sure banks hope this will drive people to credit cards, but it’ll drive me to cash or a credit union without the stupid limit.
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 2 months ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 2 months ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 2 months ago
- Watching @SpaceX launches and landings are some of the most amazing sights on the earth. 2 months ago
- Season 3 of #TheGrandTour was a beautiful goodbye from the trio. https://t.co/1aleaUMCSt 3 months ago