A cap on debit card purchases, especially if they decide to go with $50, is a fantastically stupid idea from my point of view. I’m sure it all makes sense for Chase. I’m also sure banks hope this will drive people to credit cards, but it’ll drive me to cash or a credit union without the stupid limit.
- I think I have a racoon https://t.co/iJBnsLL7wd 3 weeks ago
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 2 months ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 3 months ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 3 months ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 7 months ago