A cap on debit card purchases, especially if they decide to go with $50, is a fantastically stupid idea from my point of view. I’m sure it all makes sense for Chase. I’m also sure banks hope this will drive people to credit cards, but it’ll drive me to cash or a credit union without the stupid limit.
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 5 days ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 2 weeks ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 3 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 4 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 5 months ago