So, good riddance to bad rubbish. For selfish reasons, I can’t help but wish that this had happened 10 years ago. We would have stood a better chance of getting rid of the Patriot Act, Homeland Security and the TSA sometime in the intervening years. Now, I’m afraid we’re stuck with them forever. My other thought is: I wonder if this has anything to do with Pakistan’s squawking about that one CIA dude recently. Obviously, we the public know practically nothing about what goes on politically and diplomatically between us and Pakistan, but it makes me wonder. Other than that, thank goodness something changed Obama’s mind about shutting down the War on Terror once he got in office, and good work CIA and US Military.
- RT @GearboxOfficial: 1 DAY!!! #Borderlands3 https://t.co/2Bfsnydmj2 2 years ago
- Professional joke! By professional comedians! It’s time for #rifftraxlive https://t.co/cxAyj6p8ou 2 years ago
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 3 years ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 3 years ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 3 years ago