So, good riddance to bad rubbish. For selfish reasons, I can’t help but wish that this had happened 10 years ago. We would have stood a better chance of getting rid of the Patriot Act, Homeland Security and the TSA sometime in the intervening years. Now, I’m afraid we’re stuck with them forever. My other thought is: I wonder if this has anything to do with Pakistan’s squawking about that one CIA dude recently. Obviously, we the public know practically nothing about what goes on politically and diplomatically between us and Pakistan, but it makes me wonder. Other than that, thank goodness something changed Obama’s mind about shutting down the War on Terror once he got in office, and good work CIA and US Military.
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 1 month ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 1 month ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 1 month ago
- Watching @SpaceX launches and landings are some of the most amazing sights on the earth. 1 month ago
- Season 3 of #TheGrandTour was a beautiful goodbye from the trio. https://t.co/1aleaUMCSt 2 months ago