So, good riddance to bad rubbish. For selfish reasons, I can’t help but wish that this had happened 10 years ago. We would have stood a better chance of getting rid of the Patriot Act, Homeland Security and the TSA sometime in the intervening years. Now, I’m afraid we’re stuck with them forever. My other thought is: I wonder if this has anything to do with Pakistan’s squawking about that one CIA dude recently. Obviously, we the public know practically nothing about what goes on politically and diplomatically between us and Pakistan, but it makes me wonder. Other than that, thank goodness something changed Obama’s mind about shutting down the War on Terror once he got in office, and good work CIA and US Military.
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 1 month ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 5 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 6 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 7 months ago