As Homeland Security has moved on from terrorism (who could have seen that coming? Oh wait, everyone…) to protecting us from the dangers of knockoff handbags or blacked-out and other countries sports feeds on the internet, Mozilla has some inconvenient questions for the DHS’s demand that they remove an extension that routes around the blocked IPs.
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 4 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 8 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 9 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 9 months ago