As Homeland Security has moved on from terrorism (who could have seen that coming? Oh wait, everyone…) to protecting us from the dangers of knockoff handbags or blacked-out and other countries sports feeds on the internet, Mozilla has some inconvenient questions for the DHS’s demand that they remove an extension that routes around the blocked IPs.
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 1 month ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 1 month ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 2 months ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 7 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 11 months ago