I’m glad the Department of Defense is looking forward into the next century and wants to build starships. But I’m still waiting on my moon visit. What’s the point in living in the country with the greatest military spending in the world if I don’t get a ride on a rocketship?
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 2 weeks ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 1 month ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 6 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 10 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 months ago