I’m glad the Department of Defense is looking forward into the next century and wants to build starships. But I’m still waiting on my moon visit. What’s the point in living in the country with the greatest military spending in the world if I don’t get a ride on a rocketship?
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 2 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 3 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 4 months ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 9 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 1 year ago