The more power you give the government, the more it will haunt you later on. It seems like most people only remember that when it’s too late. If you want the freedom to define a social relationship, the last thing you want is government interference. Yes, the government has to have some say for legal, tax, and census purposes, but it should really be kept to a minimum.
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 1 week ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 4 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 5 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 5 months ago