The more power you give the government, the more it will haunt you later on. It seems like most people only remember that when it’s too late. If you want the freedom to define a social relationship, the last thing you want is government interference. Yes, the government has to have some say for legal, tax, and census purposes, but it should really be kept to a minimum.
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 5 days ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 2 weeks ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 3 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 4 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 5 months ago