The more power you give the government, the more it will haunt you later on. It seems like most people only remember that when it’s too late. If you want the freedom to define a social relationship, the last thing you want is government interference. Yes, the government has to have some say for legal, tax, and census purposes, but it should really be kept to a minimum.
- I think I have a racoon https://t.co/iJBnsLL7wd 4 weeks ago
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 2 months ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 3 months ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 3 months ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 7 months ago