The more power you give the government, the more it will haunt you later on. It seems like most people only remember that when it’s too late. If you want the freedom to define a social relationship, the last thing you want is government interference. Yes, the government has to have some say for legal, tax, and census purposes, but it should really be kept to a minimum.
- Professional joke! By professional comedians! It’s time for #rifftraxlive https://t.co/cxAyj6p8ou 6 days ago
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 3 months ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 3 months ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 4 months ago
- Watching @SpaceX launches and landings are some of the most amazing sights on the earth. 4 months ago