Daniel Amos. They are probably my favorite band ever and I have loved them for 20 years now. Do they throw up the ocassional um, quirky, song, but for the most part they get me and I have all their albums. Okay, not all the Eddies, but all the rest of them. Anyway, my life is better for them having existed and made all their lovely songs.
- One unhappy parent that is constant communication with the baby and the other parent. https://t.co/1i2ROtdNQj 1 week ago
- The crows are continually near my house the last couple days because their baby is trying to fly. #stopsquacking https://t.co/Rq58wyjZp8 1 week ago
- Someone's setting off fireworks tonight. I have no idea why. 1 month ago
- My office bell pepper has fully matured. #greenishthumb https://t.co/NYarXTZCxA 1 month ago
- 'for her work...with reprogramming the left-handers." TRIGGERED! Like dealing with the micro-aggressions every day isn't enough :( 1 month ago