Daniel Amos. They are probably my favorite band ever and I have loved them for 20 years now. Do they throw up the ocassional um, quirky, song, but for the most part they get me and I have all their albums. Okay, not all the Eddies, but all the rest of them. Anyway, my life is better for them having existed and made all their lovely songs.
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 2 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 2 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 3 months ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 8 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 1 year ago