The Economist goes all duh! about the regulatory nightmare America has become. They point out the essential balancing act that we have to do, though, in order to keep unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats from running roughshod over our lives. This is an important point we can’t forget if we start to sway too far to the other side.
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 1 month ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 1 month ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 1 month ago
- Watching @SpaceX launches and landings are some of the most amazing sights on the earth. 2 months ago
- Season 3 of #TheGrandTour was a beautiful goodbye from the trio. https://t.co/1aleaUMCSt 2 months ago