The Economist goes all duh! about the regulatory nightmare America has become. They point out the essential balancing act that we have to do, though, in order to keep unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats from running roughshod over our lives. This is an important point we can’t forget if we start to sway too far to the other side.
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 1 week ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 5 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 9 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 10 months ago