The Economist goes all duh! about the regulatory nightmare America has become. They point out the essential balancing act that we have to do, though, in order to keep unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats from running roughshod over our lives. This is an important point we can’t forget if we start to sway too far to the other side.
- RT @GearboxOfficial: 1 DAY!!! #Borderlands3 https://t.co/2Bfsnydmj2 6 days ago
- Professional joke! By professional comedians! It’s time for #rifftraxlive https://t.co/cxAyj6p8ou 1 month ago
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 4 months ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 4 months ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 4 months ago