Gas prices? Gas PRICES??! That’s what decides your vote? An easily manipulated market item? When we have trillions of dollars (and growing) of deficit and everyone (except Ron Paul) refuses to acknowledge that something drastic and painful is going to have to be done about it? And while it will be painful either way, sooner will be less painful and less likely to lead to America becoming a banana republic with runaway inflation? I give up.
- Okay, that's enough rain now. 1 day ago
- RT @kelseyhoppe: A seminar for parents of gap year students. Come and discuss practical ways to help your child be safer when travelling! h… 1 week ago
- when you meant to get cherry lime but grabbed apple cranberry. :( 1 week ago
- I just learned a new word, which doesn't happen much anymore. Tergiversation. en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/tergivers… 3 weeks ago
- WHY DO I HAVE TO LOG INTO ALL MY APPS ON MY IPHONE AND WHY WON'T ANY OF THEM REMEMBER I ALREADY DID TWICE TODAY?!!?! 😡 1 month ago