Gas prices? Gas PRICES??! That’s what decides your vote? An easily manipulated market item? When we have trillions of dollars (and growing) of deficit and everyone (except Ron Paul) refuses to acknowledge that something drastic and painful is going to have to be done about it? And while it will be painful either way, sooner will be less painful and less likely to lead to America becoming a banana republic with runaway inflation? I give up.
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 2 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 3 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 3 months ago
- So, as a society, are we just accepting "try and" instead of "try to" now? #socrateswasright 3 months ago