Gas prices? Gas PRICES??! That’s what decides your vote? An easily manipulated market item? When we have trillions of dollars (and growing) of deficit and everyone (except Ron Paul) refuses to acknowledge that something drastic and painful is going to have to be done about it? And while it will be painful either way, sooner will be less painful and less likely to lead to America becoming a banana republic with runaway inflation? I give up.
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 2 weeks ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 3 weeks ago
- So, as a society, are we just accepting "try and" instead of "try to" now? #socrateswasright 3 weeks ago
- If the kindle paperwhite w/o ads were $10 cheaper, they would have had me. #PrimeDay2017 1 month ago
- In the past 12 hours my laptop hard drive died and my desktop RAM failed. My iphone died 2 weeks ago. I expect my tablet to die shortly. 1 month ago