Communism: utter, disastrous, deadly failure. Millions senselessly killed, entire countries destroyed. Aligning yourself with it symbolically would be a bad idea. And sorry if you think it’s all about labor unions, I, being of a certain age, associate celebrating May 1st with the USSR, it being one of their big holidays. The use of socialist realism in the poster doesn’t help.
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 5 days ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 2 weeks ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 3 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 4 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 5 months ago