What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- A beautiful example of Engrish in the wild https://t.co/Z0OT5HDFtF 2 weeks ago
- I may never know. Or be able to pronounce it. https://t.co/xvfJxhBo7R 3 weeks ago
- I think I have a racoon https://t.co/iJBnsLL7wd 2 months ago
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 3 months ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 4 months ago