What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- If the kindle paperwhite w/o ads were $10 cheaper, they would have had me. #PrimeDay2017 1 week ago
- In the past 12 hours my laptop hard drive died and my desktop RAM failed. My iphone died 2 weeks ago. I expect my tablet to die shortly. 2 weeks ago
- One unhappy parent that is constant communication with the baby and the other parent. https://t.co/1i2ROtdNQj 1 month ago
- The crows are continually near my house the last couple days because their baby is trying to fly. #stopsquacking https://t.co/Rq58wyjZp8 1 month ago
- Someone's setting off fireworks tonight. I have no idea why. 1 month ago