What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- The person that uses my gmail for their panera orders is having a delicious lunch today. 1 week ago
- re: Train's Play That Song. It's like a clickbait Top10 list for your ears. 1 week ago
- November?! Who can wait that long? @AmazonVideo @thegrandtour 1 month ago
- RT @michaeljnelson: The best thing about green beans is that their bland-yet-still-somehow-gross flavor almost makes you forget they're cov… 1 month ago
- I'm kinda impressed how little I knew about what movies are in theaters today. Start Trek and Suicide Squad were it. Good work uBlock Origin 2 months ago