What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 6 days ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 1 month ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 1 month ago
- So, as a society, are we just accepting "try and" instead of "try to" now? #socrateswasright 1 month ago