What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- Surriously, I love this. youtube.com/watch?v=qsQ5yg… 1 week ago
- I recommend hanging out with some Brits on the 4th to lord it over them for the day. #Murica 3 weeks ago
- The wait times for coffee in Massachusetts are unacceptable. 3 weeks ago
- The blandest coffee I've ever had. It's certainly not good, but it's not horrible, it just is. https://t.co/JtCXUIVpc1 3 weeks ago
- The crowd is now openly mocking. #MST3KReunion https://t.co/uO5vzPWtMh 4 weeks ago