What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- Someone's setting off fireworks tonight. I have no idea why. 1 day ago
- My office bell pepper has fully matured. #greenishthumb https://t.co/NYarXTZCxA 3 weeks ago
- 'for her work...with reprogramming the left-handers." TRIGGERED! Like dealing with the micro-aggressions every day isn't enough :( 4 weeks ago
- The political situation and alliances at the beginning of World War 1 were ridiculous. 4 weeks ago
- Okay, that's enough rain now. 1 month ago