What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- I teared up a little at the 3 mustangs. What an amazing opening! #TheGrandTour 2 weeks ago
- It's time for @thegrandtour! Finally. 2 weeks ago
- Reminds me of the war. twitter.com/jeremyclarkson… 2 weeks ago
- RT @masseffect: It's time to attend your Orientation. Receive mission details here: bit.ly/2g7WGUe https://t.co/qoIKvv6Qc5 2 weeks ago
- RT @thegrandtour: 5 days to go....#TheGrandTour launches on Amazon Prime Video this Friday, 18th of November. https://t.co/rmW3fZaZ6y 2 weeks ago