What stands out to me is that people read for longer periods of time with e-readers. Given that e-reader owners are willing to spend ~$100 to carry their books around with them, on top of the cost of the books themselves, the rest of it seems fairly obvious and in-line with what I would expect.
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 3 days ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 2 weeks ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 3 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 4 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 5 months ago