America has more debt than the Eurozone and the UK combined.To be fair, Europe as a continent is about equal to the US in population and size. Those things they call countries over there are only the size of states. And we do have a more coherent government and economy, which, I assume, makes us more efficient at spending other people’s money.
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 3 weeks ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 3 weeks ago
- So, as a society, are we just accepting "try and" instead of "try to" now? #socrateswasright 3 weeks ago
- If the kindle paperwhite w/o ads were $10 cheaper, they would have had me. #PrimeDay2017 1 month ago
- In the past 12 hours my laptop hard drive died and my desktop RAM failed. My iphone died 2 weeks ago. I expect my tablet to die shortly. 1 month ago