America has more debt than the Eurozone and the UK combined.To be fair, Europe as a continent is about equal to the US in population and size. Those things they call countries over there are only the size of states. And we do have a more coherent government and economy, which, I assume, makes us more efficient at spending other people’s money.
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 1 week ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 4 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 5 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 5 months ago