We’ve rehearsed the fiscal stuff in this space before: China becoming the world’s biggest economy, another American downgrade, total U.S. liabilities equivalent to about three times the entire planet’s GDP. A “non-partisan” Pew Research study says the American middle class faces its “worst decade in modern history” — and the first bump down starts on January 1: The equally “non-partisan” Congressional Budget Office now says that the tax and budget changes due to take effect at the beginning of 2013 will put the country back in recession and increase unemployment.
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 3 days ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 2 weeks ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 3 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 4 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 5 months ago