How to win libertarians and influence the election. The problem is, of course, there’s no way to tell if Romney will keep his promises, should he make them, until he’s elected and we see what he does. I think they might cut some spending. Not much, and rather ineffectually, but they’d do some little bit, which would exceed my exceedingly low expectations for politicians. I do not hold out any hope that the Republican party even knows what personal freedom is, much less want to expand it.
- Someone's setting off fireworks tonight. I have no idea why. 1 day ago
- My office bell pepper has fully matured. #greenishthumb https://t.co/NYarXTZCxA 3 weeks ago
- 'for her work...with reprogramming the left-handers." TRIGGERED! Like dealing with the micro-aggressions every day isn't enough :( 4 weeks ago
- The political situation and alliances at the beginning of World War 1 were ridiculous. 4 weeks ago
- Okay, that's enough rain now. 1 month ago