How to win libertarians and influence the election. The problem is, of course, there’s no way to tell if Romney will keep his promises, should he make them, until he’s elected and we see what he does. I think they might cut some spending. Not much, and rather ineffectually, but they’d do some little bit, which would exceed my exceedingly low expectations for politicians. I do not hold out any hope that the Republican party even knows what personal freedom is, much less want to expand it.
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 1 month ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 2 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 2 months ago
- So, as a society, are we just accepting "try and" instead of "try to" now? #socrateswasright 2 months ago