How to win libertarians and influence the election. The problem is, of course, there’s no way to tell if Romney will keep his promises, should he make them, until he’s elected and we see what he does. I think they might cut some spending. Not much, and rather ineffectually, but they’d do some little bit, which would exceed my exceedingly low expectations for politicians. I do not hold out any hope that the Republican party even knows what personal freedom is, much less want to expand it.
- If the kindle paperwhite w/o ads were $10 cheaper, they would have had me. #PrimeDay2017 1 week ago
- In the past 12 hours my laptop hard drive died and my desktop RAM failed. My iphone died 2 weeks ago. I expect my tablet to die shortly. 2 weeks ago
- One unhappy parent that is constant communication with the baby and the other parent. https://t.co/1i2ROtdNQj 1 month ago
- The crows are continually near my house the last couple days because their baby is trying to fly. #stopsquacking https://t.co/Rq58wyjZp8 1 month ago
- Someone's setting off fireworks tonight. I have no idea why. 1 month ago