German Chancellor Angela Merkel is getting grief for saying that Christians are the most persecuted religious group worldwide. But there are no numbers, facts or even a link to her speech from her or her detractors, so someone should get on that. Someone besides me (that’s what reporters do, right?). My gut says we have sheer numbers on our side, there are a lot of Christians being persecuted by a lot of Muslims or dictatorial countries, but I don’t know about per capita.
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 1 week ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 3 weeks ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 4 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 4 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 5 months ago