German Chancellor Angela Merkel is getting grief for saying that Christians are the most persecuted religious group worldwide. But there are no numbers, facts or even a link to her speech from her or her detractors, so someone should get on that. Someone besides me (that’s what reporters do, right?). My gut says we have sheer numbers on our side, there are a lot of Christians being persecuted by a lot of Muslims or dictatorial countries, but I don’t know about per capita.
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 4 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 8 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 9 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 10 months ago