German Chancellor Angela Merkel is getting grief for saying that Christians are the most persecuted religious group worldwide. But there are no numbers, facts or even a link to her speech from her or her detractors, so someone should get on that. Someone besides me (that’s what reporters do, right?). My gut says we have sheer numbers on our side, there are a lot of Christians being persecuted by a lot of Muslims or dictatorial countries, but I don’t know about per capita.
- Okay, that's enough rain now. 1 day ago
- RT @kelseyhoppe: A seminar for parents of gap year students. Come and discuss practical ways to help your child be safer when travelling! h… 1 week ago
- when you meant to get cherry lime but grabbed apple cranberry. :( 1 week ago
- I just learned a new word, which doesn't happen much anymore. Tergiversation. en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/tergivers… 3 weeks ago
- WHY DO I HAVE TO LOG INTO ALL MY APPS ON MY IPHONE AND WHY WON'T ANY OF THEM REMEMBER I ALREADY DID TWICE TODAY?!!?! 😡 1 month ago