German Chancellor Angela Merkel is getting grief for saying that Christians are the most persecuted religious group worldwide. But there are no numbers, facts or even a link to her speech from her or her detractors, so someone should get on that. Someone besides me (that’s what reporters do, right?). My gut says we have sheer numbers on our side, there are a lot of Christians being persecuted by a lot of Muslims or dictatorial countries, but I don’t know about per capita.
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 3 weeks ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 1 month ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 2 months ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 7 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 11 months ago