On the one hand, as an American, I’m glad we’re retaining control over the internet. On the other hand, the way Homeland Security (because copyright infringement is totally part of their mandate, dangerous terroristic infringers) has been abusing that fact irritates me and makes me want to give it to someone else.
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 1 month ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 1 month ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 2 months ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 7 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 11 months ago