On the one hand, as an American, I’m glad we’re retaining control over the internet. On the other hand, the way Homeland Security (because copyright infringement is totally part of their mandate, dangerous terroristic infringers) has been abusing that fact irritates me and makes me want to give it to someone else.
- RT @GearboxOfficial: 1 DAY!!! #Borderlands3 https://t.co/2Bfsnydmj2 1 year ago
- Professional joke! By professional comedians! It’s time for #rifftraxlive https://t.co/cxAyj6p8ou 1 year ago
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 1 year ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 1 year ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 1 year ago