On the one hand, as an American, I’m glad we’re retaining control over the internet. On the other hand, the way Homeland Security (because copyright infringement is totally part of their mandate, dangerous terroristic infringers) has been abusing that fact irritates me and makes me want to give it to someone else.
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 3 days ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 2 weeks ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 3 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 4 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 5 months ago