We have all the talk-radio shows and cable networks we need, and the rest of the country is happy to leave us walled up in those redoubts. But culture trumps politics, and not just in the movies and pop songs, grade schools and mainline churches, but increasingly in the boardrooms, too. Instead of giving your hard-earned dollars to help drag some finger-in-the-windy squish with an R after his name over the finish line every other November, conservatives need to start fighting on the turf that matters. We risk winding up like the Shakers–dependent on conversion while eschewing all effective means thereof.
And finally please don’t waste another four years obsessing over whether Barack Obama is a secret Muslim Kenyan Commie or whatever. He may be all those things, but the lesson of November 6 is that a majority of the American people agree with him. He’s not the exotic other, he’s all too typical. That’s the problem.
- I teared up a little at the 3 mustangs. What an amazing opening! #TheGrandTour 2 weeks ago
- It's time for @thegrandtour! Finally. 2 weeks ago
- Reminds me of the war. twitter.com/jeremyclarkson… 2 weeks ago
- RT @masseffect: It's time to attend your Orientation. Receive mission details here: bit.ly/2g7WGUe https://t.co/qoIKvv6Qc5 2 weeks ago
- RT @thegrandtour: 5 days to go....#TheGrandTour launches on Amazon Prime Video this Friday, 18th of November. https://t.co/rmW3fZaZ6y 2 weeks ago