“In America you have a right to be stupid – if you want to be,” he said, prompting laughter. “And you have a right to be disconnected to somebody else if you want to be.
“And we tolerate it. We somehow make it through that. Now, I think that’s a virtue. I think that’s something worth fighting for,” he added. “The important thing is to have the tolerance to say, you know, you can have a different point of view.”
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 1 month ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 2 months ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 2 months ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 6 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 6 months ago