“In America you have a right to be stupid – if you want to be,” he said, prompting laughter. “And you have a right to be disconnected to somebody else if you want to be.
“And we tolerate it. We somehow make it through that. Now, I think that’s a virtue. I think that’s something worth fighting for,” he added. “The important thing is to have the tolerance to say, you know, you can have a different point of view.”
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 2 days ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 3 weeks ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 1 month ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 6 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 10 months ago