“In America you have a right to be stupid – if you want to be,” he said, prompting laughter. “And you have a right to be disconnected to somebody else if you want to be.
“And we tolerate it. We somehow make it through that. Now, I think that’s a virtue. I think that’s something worth fighting for,” he added. “The important thing is to have the tolerance to say, you know, you can have a different point of view.”
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 2 days ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 3 weeks ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 3 weeks ago
- Watching @SpaceX launches and landings are some of the most amazing sights on the earth. 1 month ago
- Season 3 of #TheGrandTour was a beautiful goodbye from the trio. https://t.co/1aleaUMCSt 1 month ago