It may not be in the government’s interest that I save for retirement, but it is in my interests and I will do what I have to to protect it. Sorry you can’t keep your budget under control, that doesn’t mean you should gut mine. And when it comes to retirement, $100,000 is not a lot of money. Anything under $1,00,000 is really not enough.
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 2 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 3 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 3 months ago
- So, as a society, are we just accepting "try and" instead of "try to" now? #socrateswasright 3 months ago