I’m going to give Lindsey Graham the benefit of the doubt and assume he’s just too stupid to see the difference between a war with clearly delineated goals and end points (like World Wars I and II) and the “War on Terror” that has no stated end point and has moving goalposts designed to transfer as much power to the government as possible. See also: War on Drugs. Because the other option is that he’s a totalitarian of some sort.
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 5 days ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 2 weeks ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 3 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 4 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 5 months ago