I’m going to give Lindsey Graham the benefit of the doubt and assume he’s just too stupid to see the difference between a war with clearly delineated goals and end points (like World Wars I and II) and the “War on Terror” that has no stated end point and has moving goalposts designed to transfer as much power to the government as possible. See also: War on Drugs. Because the other option is that he’s a totalitarian of some sort.
- I think I have a racoon https://t.co/iJBnsLL7wd 3 weeks ago
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 2 months ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 3 months ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 3 months ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 7 months ago