I’m going to give Lindsey Graham the benefit of the doubt and assume he’s just too stupid to see the difference between a war with clearly delineated goals and end points (like World Wars I and II) and the “War on Terror” that has no stated end point and has moving goalposts designed to transfer as much power to the government as possible. See also: War on Drugs. Because the other option is that he’s a totalitarian of some sort.
- The political situation and alliances at the beginning of World War 1 were ridiculous. 10 hours ago
- Okay, that's enough rain now. 3 days ago
- RT @kelseyhoppe: A seminar for parents of gap year students. Come and discuss practical ways to help your child be safer when travelling! h… 1 week ago
- when you meant to get cherry lime but grabbed apple cranberry. :( 1 week ago
- I just learned a new word, which doesn't happen much anymore. Tergiversation. en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/tergivers… 4 weeks ago