I’m going to give Lindsey Graham the benefit of the doubt and assume he’s just too stupid to see the difference between a war with clearly delineated goals and end points (like World Wars I and II) and the “War on Terror” that has no stated end point and has moving goalposts designed to transfer as much power to the government as possible. See also: War on Drugs. Because the other option is that he’s a totalitarian of some sort.
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 3 weeks ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 1 month ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 2 months ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 7 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 11 months ago