But ask the NSA, as part of a freedom of information request, to do a seemingly simple search of its own employees’ email? The agency says it doesn’t have the technology.
“There’s no central method to search an email at this time with the way our records are set up, unfortunately,” NSA Freedom of Information Act officer Cindy Blacker told me last week.
The system is “a little antiquated and archaic,” she added.
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 2 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 2 months ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 3 months ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 8 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 1 year ago