But ask the NSA, as part of a freedom of information request, to do a seemingly simple search of its own employees’ email? The agency says it doesn’t have the technology.
“There’s no central method to search an email at this time with the way our records are set up, unfortunately,” NSA Freedom of Information Act officer Cindy Blacker told me last week.
The system is “a little antiquated and archaic,” she added.
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 1 week ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 1 month ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 1 month ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 4 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 5 months ago