But ask the NSA, as part of a freedom of information request, to do a seemingly simple search of its own employees’ email? The agency says it doesn’t have the technology.
“There’s no central method to search an email at this time with the way our records are set up, unfortunately,” NSA Freedom of Information Act officer Cindy Blacker told me last week.
The system is “a little antiquated and archaic,” she added.
- RT @GearboxOfficial: 1 DAY!!! #Borderlands3 https://t.co/2Bfsnydmj2 2 years ago
- Professional joke! By professional comedians! It’s time for #rifftraxlive https://t.co/cxAyj6p8ou 2 years ago
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 2 years ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 2 years ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 2 years ago