But ask the NSA, as part of a freedom of information request, to do a seemingly simple search of its own employees’ email? The agency says it doesn’t have the technology.
“There’s no central method to search an email at this time with the way our records are set up, unfortunately,” NSA Freedom of Information Act officer Cindy Blacker told me last week.
The system is “a little antiquated and archaic,” she added.
- A beautiful example of Engrish in the wild https://t.co/Z0OT5HDFtF 2 weeks ago
- I may never know. Or be able to pronounce it. https://t.co/xvfJxhBo7R 3 weeks ago
- I think I have a racoon https://t.co/iJBnsLL7wd 2 months ago
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 3 months ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 4 months ago