But ask the NSA, as part of a freedom of information request, to do a seemingly simple search of its own employees’ email? The agency says it doesn’t have the technology.
“There’s no central method to search an email at this time with the way our records are set up, unfortunately,” NSA Freedom of Information Act officer Cindy Blacker told me last week.
The system is “a little antiquated and archaic,” she added.
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 2 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 3 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 3 months ago
- So, as a society, are we just accepting "try and" instead of "try to" now? #socrateswasright 3 months ago