Finished Mass Effect 2 last night. It went by quick. And despite the encouragingly named “Suicide Mission” only Legion and Miranda died. Well, the second time through. The first time through Garrus got swarmed because Samara was the weakest biotic justicar evar. That could not stand so the second time Jack came through for me, despite being the most annoying person in the galaxy. Yeah, no one cares about your troubled childhood except you, okay? Get over it. Buy a tshirt too, while you’re at it.
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 2 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 3 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 3 months ago
- So, as a society, are we just accepting "try and" instead of "try to" now? #socrateswasright 3 months ago